Friday, May 1, 2015

Gypsy (Sons of Sangue book 3) by Patricia A. Rasey ARC Review!!




BLURB:

Grayson “Gypsy” Gabor loves the ladies. As a matter of fact, the more the merrier. Life is good. That is until a mishap with a sexy as hell redhead leaves them mated. The eldest of vampires, Vlad Tepes, gives him a choice: keep her or give her up for all eternity to his one-time best friend, Anton.

Tamera Cantrell sets her sights on the Vice President of the Sons of Sangue, Gypsy. One night gone wrong, and she finds herself in the middle of one vampire who hates her and one who adores her. She’s left with three months to prove to the one who despises her that he can’t live without her.

Add in one Mexican Cartel, a vindictive primordial vampire, and a rival MC out for blood, and Gypsy has his hands full with club business. When Tamera’s life becomes endangered, Gypsy must act quick or chance losing her forever.
 



MY REVIEW:

So I don't exactly know how I feel about Tamera and Gypsy. In Hawk, I wanted to beat the living crap out of Gypsy and comfort Tamera, but now I think I may want to smack Tamera. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed Gypsy's story. I just was surprised the why behind Tamera drinking Gypsy's blood. I knew she wanted him but to be so selfish was just a shocker. However in the end, I do believe she redeemed herself in not only my eyes, but obviously Gypsy's as well. 

I loved the fact that in this story we had one vampire that wanted to rid himself of her, and one that was more then happy to make her his. The fact we have some serious crap going down with another biker gang...a very BAD biker gang, plus a nasty drug cartel, put a whole new dimension on this story. We still got to see some action from Viper's ex, but lets just say, I think everyone will be happy with the outcome of THAT particular piece. We also get some drama and suspense from one of their own. After the way the book ended, I am now curious about Anton even more then I was when I seen what he did for Tamera during her change. 

Even though I was a bit disappointed with Tamera, I was still happy with the story itself. I though it was incredibly written and am looking forward to more from the Sons of Sangue. After the way Gypsy ended, I hope Anton's story is next. I would love to see how things work out with him and his pretty neighbor. Patricia is a true genius and I am sincerely glad I read this series because now I have another great author to add to my MUST READ list! And that is exactly why I gave Gypsy an OUTSTANDING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Thank you very much for an outstanding review!! XOXO And thank you for the post as well! <3

    ReplyDelete