Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Touching Deuce (Cowboy Mates, Psychic Connections 2) by Lynnette Bernard ARC Review!




BLURB:

Gracie Emery believes her "gift" of being able to calm children and animals with her touch is a curse. Her touch also causes pain to any man who tries to get close to her. As a result she withdraws, determined not to touch any man and condemning herself to a life of isolation.

James "Deuce" McKade has loved Gracie from the time they were children. The thought of any man touching her makes jealousy rear its ugly head. She is meant to be his mate, fill his heart with love and his home with children. He knows she will accept every part of his nature and willingly give him the gift of her submission.

He will prove to her that they are fated mates even if he has to tie her to his bed to make her listen! She is meant to be his. He just has to convince Gracie.




MY REVIEW:


So I absolutely loved the beginning of Touching Deuce. I was instantly enamored of James Deuce MacKade. Even as a teenager he always knew the  lovely, talented Gracie was his mate and he tried to protect her from bullies and nasty people. And that didn't change as they got older, even though he tried waiting patiently for Gracie to realize they were made to be together, she still tried to keep him at arms length. 

I couldn't get through this book fast enough, even though I tried to take my time with it. I freaking LOVED Deuce and Gracie was such a sweetheart! Even though she went through a really tough childhood, I was amazed at how she kept her sweetness as an adult while she continued to use her wonderful gift to sooth animals and children. She was so strong and compassionate and yes, stubborn, that it was very hard not to like her. But nothing, not even her stubbornness could keep Deuce away. In fact I thought I melted in a puddle of goo, as he not only treasures her, but knows how to get dirty in the BEST way to get what he wants...her. This book was sizzling, sexy, and so delicious! The sex was SOOOO. GOOD. I LOVE BDSM play SOOO MUCH, so the fact that I get a good romance as well as some smoking hot kinky sex, made me love the story that much more.

Lynnette Bernard amazes me with her writing. She knows how to weave a good romance with a mixture of suspense, hot sex, and sweetness. I give Touching Deuce a SIZZLING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Touching Deuce is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE so far in this series. If you love a great romance where the man is a true alpha but who is incredibly tender and protective too, Then this book, no this SERIES is it for you!! I totally recommend it.







No comments:

Post a Comment