Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Lover of My Dreams (Mates of Destiny, Angel Chosen 1) by Lynnette Bernard ARC Review!




BLURB:


Childhood friends, Sam, Rachel, and Roy, were inseparable--three lost souls who protected each other. When Sam's father threatened their futures, Rachel did what she had to do in order to protect them all. She left. Ten years later, Rachel Williams retreats to the quiet of the Colorado mountains. She needs isolation from the outside world to heal from a brutal date attack.
~
Sam McCoy has had it with socially elite women--especially his ex-fiancee. He needs to go back to the mountains and create a home, complete with a baby or two. When Rachel is injured, Sam is there to take care of her. He loves the way she defies him, makes him laugh, and makes him need. A future with her would be filled with love and babies.
~
Angelic dreams help Sam and Rachel know they're fated to be together, despite the interference of others. It will be up to Roy and his wife Paulette to help nudge fate along.




MY REVIEW:


HOLY HOTNESS WAS THIS BOOK AWESOME! Lover of My Dreams was out of this world good. I loved the themes, elements, plot, and the set of characters. Its a fantastic story that was superbly written. Lynnette out did herself with Lover Of My Dreams. This is a true one of a kind paranormal romance that seemed so different and unique compared to other paranormal romances.

Angels, helpful dreams, and good friends, helped this story become one of the most memorable books for me to read this year. I loved Roy and Paulette and Sam and Rachel. The romance was sweet and sexy. The sex was delicious and hot and oh so good!

I don't think I have read a story quite like this. I loved the whole angel angle to the story. I don't read a lot of paranormal stories with angels so getting to read this one was nice, especially since it was written by Lynnette Bernard. She definitely knows what she is doing when it comes to writing a story. I gave Lover of My Dreams an OUTSTANDING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! It was more then I expected and I am so glad I got the chance to read and review it. I hope you pick this story up for yourself so you can find out why I loved it so much! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment