Wednesday, August 10, 2016

ARC Review - A Soldier's Surprise by Lynne St. James!



BLURB:

An anniversary celebration they’d never forget…in Barefoot Bay!

Chloe accepted that once again she’d be celebrating their anniversary alone while Logan was deployed in Afghanistan.  She should be used to it, except she wasn’t.  It was their tenth, and she’d hoped somehow things would be different, especially when she found out she’s pregnant with their third child.

Logan’s offered an assignment he can’t pass up—especially since he’ll be able to surprise his wife for their anniversary.  With a romantic weekend planned in Barefoot Bay, he couldn’t wait to get home and see the look on Chloe’s face. 

After being whisked away to the exclusive Casa Blanca resort, Chloe wrestles with the decision whether or not to tell Logan about the baby. Struggling with the thought of raising another child by herself while he’s in constant danger and thousands of miles away weighs on her heart.  Will it be a welcome surprise or ruin their special weekend?


MY REVIEW:

LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS NOVELLA! A Soldier's Surprise had ALL the feels I would imagine a wife and husband would feel when the other is in the military. I laughed, I cried, I sighed...OMG this book left me AMAZED! The romance was incredibly beautiful and very sweet. This is my ABSOLUTE favorite series by Lynne St. James. Don't get me wrong, all her books are delicious and have wonderful complex plots, but this series touches a readers heart and soul and features everything a person goes through when one of the people in a marriage is in the military and that is just brilliant.

I think every person that reads this novella will fall in love with the characters and the storyline and the sweet, sweet romance. I ADORED Chloe's support and strength when it comes to Logan and his career choice in the Military. And the love they have for each other is so heart-warming and touching. I am ADDICTED to these stories and can't wait for the next one!

A Soldier's Surprise gets a HEART-MELTING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! The moment I started reading this, I could. Not. Put. It. Down. It was SOOOOO GOOD and for a novella absolutely wonderful! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK FOR ALL THE FEELS!

No comments:

Post a Comment