Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Three Degrees East Of Bliss ARC Review!


BLURB:

Jason Porter is convinced his lover Gabriel Parker is being unfaithful. Hypnosis reveals that, in the early 1900’s, Gabriel used to be a priest named Damien Fassnidge, who, due to a sexual indiscretion, was banished to the island of Barbados as punishment. Sailing from Cork to Barbados to take up his new position, Damien meets and befriends a brash, young Irishman named Nicholas Duffy, who is also on his way to take up the position as a sugar plantation manager. In Barbados, friendship turns to love. Torn between his love for the church and his love for Nicholas, Damien decides to leave the priesthood, but before he has a chance to resign, an anonymous letter is sent to the church and he is dismissed. Defrocked and ashamed, he and Nicholas plan to leave the island, but a new piece of information comes to light which puts their relationship in jeopardy. Will Jason Porter believe this incredible story about Gabriel Parker?
Genre: Alternative (M/M, Gay), Historical
 

MY REVIEW:

Incredible historical elements, sexy storyline, and wonderfully complex characters, I was once again, delighted with a book by Silke Ming! I don't always get into M/M romance. Not because I find anything wrong with it, but sometimes the character development with at least one of the characters is a bit bizarre. One usually has childish and almost creepy baby tendencies. Luckily Miss Ming once again sweeps my fears away and I got a story that was exciting as it was HOT! We get a bit of suspense and drama which added more to the story which, in my opinion, made it even better.

I loved the fact that Silke can take us on a whole new route with her characters and romance. I enjoy the fact that she can experiment with her storylines and delicious love scenes and give us readers a different treat each time. I never know quite what to expect until I actually read the book. And that thrills me!

Three Degrees East of Bliss gets a very TEMPTING FOUR SHOOTING STARS! Its sexy, breathtaking, and leaves you on the edge, and now I am eagerly awaiting the next book. Keep up the excellent writing Miss Ming!


No comments:

Post a Comment