Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Netgalley ARC Review - Her Rogue Alpha by Paige Tyler!

 

BLURB:

HE'LL DO ANYTHING FOR HER
Former Special Forces Lieutenant Jayson Harmon can't believe that his war scars don't matter to beautiful feline shifter Layla Halliwell. Why would she saddle herself with a broken man?

But Layla knows that Jayson is a hero to the core, and that only she can heal his wounded soul. So when Jayson is deployed on another deadly mission, no way is Layla staying behind... 

MY REVIEW:

Outrageously sexy, with superior writing and exceptional characters. I love the mouth-watering romance and action so thrilling, it left my heart just a thumping!

Paige Tyler's books are books I absolutely consider MUST HAVE books! I enjoy the addicting paranormal elements as well as the constant action and sizzling romance. Some of the scenes are so hot, I worried my ereader would catch fire. Jayson...YUMMY, and Layla...feisty and surprisingly sweet, their romance is the stuff fantasies are made of.  A definite sigh-worthy romance.

Her Rogue Alpha gets another HEART-STOPPING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Its worth reading again and again.


No comments:

Post a Comment