Wednesday, August 31, 2016

ARC Review - A Witchingly Sassy Seduction by Mychal Daniels!



BLURB:

New comer to town, Celia Thomas, has some big things in her life-a big mouth and an even bigger problem.
Said mouth has managed to get her into some serious trouble with a vicious coven, she's just so happened to have pissed off.
Celia's a young, latent witch with no powers, trying to hide out in a powerful wolf shifter comunity, until she meets a man who won't let her hide from him.
Try as she might, she can't hide from the mysterious lone wolf shifter, Owain Colfer. He's just too damn hard to shake in more ways than one.
When she realizes he won't be easily ditched, she must come to terms with what she can and can't do with this sexy wolf. What happens next is fun, sexy and oh so exciting.

This is a standalone, multicultural, curvy, BWWM, paranormal story that contains depictions of adult coupling. Suggested readers: +18.


MY REVIEW:

THIS BOOK IS SERIOUSLY FUN, SEXY, SNARKY, ENTERTAINING ROMANCE THAT WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH OUT LOUD, SIGH IN PLEASURE, AND BEG FOR MORE!
OMG, to say I LOVED this book, would be just a minor fib. I FREAKING ADORED IT...HARD..LIKE LOVE SO MUCH I WANT TO TAKE THE AUTHOR INTO MY ARMS AND HAVE A FAN-GIRL MOMENT AND SCREAM IN HER EAR ABOUT HOW INCREDIBLY AWESOME AND FUN THIS BOOK WAS!

Truly, I got through this shortie in no time,a not just because it was a novella. I couldn't put it down! I loved Celia. She made me laugh, smile, shake my head, and want to be her best friend! She is an absolute firecracker. And Owain...DAMN! That wolf is sly, seductive, sexy, and charming. I wanted to lick him a time or two myself. Mychal Daniels did a phenomenal job with this story. I know this is a novella set in Milly Taiden's kindle world, and Miss Daniels did an excellent job of creating characters that fit into Milly Taiden's world AND yet make it unique enough to call it all hers. LOVED IT SOOOOO VERY HARD!

A Witchingly Sassy Seduction easily gets a VERY SASSY FIVE SHOOTING STARS! It deserves a 10, but I think a FIVE STARS will be just as good. A DEFINITE MUST MUST MUST HAVE...NOW PARANORMAL DELIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment