Monday, October 16, 2017

ARC Review - Frost-Bitten by Lori King!


BLURB:

Dr. Quinn Jameson has secured his future by immersing himself in his career, but no amount of money in the world can ease his loneliness. Polar bear shifters aren’t pack creatures, but his soul craves more out of life. When a feisty, female tiger shifter begs him for help, he’s unable to resist and finds himself embroiled in a dangerous situation.

Aubrey Celine is in a bad spot. Pregnant and on the run, she’s out of options until she wakes up in the hospital under the care of a delicious-looking Doctor. Can she trust another man after what her ex has put her through? Or has her heart frozen solid? 

In the midst of an epic blizzard, these two strangers must rely on each other to stay alive, but every time they’re alone, the heat between them could melt the ice caps. How far will they go to avoid getting frost bite? 

MY REVIEW:

Oh my goodness what a spectacular, exciting, romantic, charming paranormal romance! Frost-Bitten won my heart the moment I read the blurb, but it took my breath away and my soul as I read this AMAZING story. The storyline called to me. I liked how there was a damsel in distress and a knight in shinning armor feel to the storyline. The romance was slow, sweet, sexy, and everything about this book made me want to swoon and sigh and I just generally fell in LOVE with it!

Lori King knows paranormal romance. She swept me away with her wonderful characters, the sexiness and sweetness of the romance, and the heart-thumping action. Frost-Bitten is purely delightful and this story will easily warm you up on a cold night. I could EASILY and HAPPILY reread this book RIGHT NOW because I enjoyed it THAT much! Its written PERFECTION people! A MUST READ.

Frost-Bitten gets a RIVETING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! I am completely enchanted with this story and I can't wait for more paranormal stories from Miss King! 


No comments:

Post a Comment