Tuesday, October 10, 2017

ARC Review - Renegade by Shannon Myers!


BLURB:

Mike-

I may wear a badge, but I haven't been on the right side of the law in years. 
There's no coming back from the things that I've done. I'm cut from the same cloth as my old man and guys like us- we don't deserve second chances. Why does she make me feel like I'm worthy of just that though?



Lauren-
My entire life had been a struggle until him. 
He makes me feel like I'm someone else...someone without a past. Officers are sworn to serve and protect, but I can't shake the feeling that he'll be the one to destroy me.

MY REVIEW:

I am STILL trying to figure out WHAT in the world Shannon Myers did to me. Renegade was such an emotional, drama filled, incredibly INTENSE, one of a kind story! This is Mike and Lauren's story and I feel like we get...EVERYTHING! In most books we get a slight back story for characters but for Mike and Lauren, we get THEIR whole story, up to the very point where and how they first meet. I shed so many tears and was just downright edgy as I was reading this DEEP book.

Shannon Myers is the only author I know that can keep me on edge with her dramatic books. And this ending...I want to pull my hair out because of the incredible cliffhanger. And I didn't even realize that Mike and Lauren's was going to be a duet! Renegade was and is a real emotional story folks. And even though the road to Lauren and Mike's romance is drama filled, its still so WELL WRITTEN! I think Mike took me for the BIGGEST surprise. And how he came to be the way he is will shock you but yet there is a...darker knight in shining armor within him that I can't help but to be intrigued about. I would SO take this man as my own in a heartbeat! 

Renegade gets a DARK, GRITTY, AND AMAZING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Be prepared people for one heck of a story! I am BEGGING for Traitor now! 


TEASERS:



No comments:

Post a Comment