Tuesday, October 10, 2017

ARC Review - UAPITA by V. Kelly! October 9th








BLURB: 
I'm a boxer--fighting is my life, but nothing could've prepared me for the rounds I'd go through trying to woo my raven-haired beauty into falling for me. It didn't help that she thought I was stalking her either, and maybe I was . . . a little. I just couldn't help myself! She was my dream girl, an unattainable and infuriating one, but my dream girl nonetheless. Unfortunately, my feelings didn't matter. To her, I would never be more than an unaccented pain in the ass. Sure, I didn't have an accent like she wanted, but there's more to love than the way a person talks, and I was determined to show her that. Only she didn't want my love, my help, or anything else from me. Unless you counted my . . . yeah, she definitely wanted ALL of that. No matter how many times I tried to convince her, she just couldn't admit how good we really were for each other. It was like she purposely put up a fight just to torment me. I almost gave up, until one bad decision led her back to me and now I'm the only thing keeping her from going to jail.


Snippet:
My lips came down on hers, not fast and hungry, but slow and sensual until the only thing I could feel was the growing connection between us. This woman was my life force. She was the breath in my lungs, the beat of my heart, and the blood that kept me going. She was my everything. Without her I was only half a man. She completed me in every way possible.

MY REVIEW:

If you read Accent Hussy you will find Caleb's POV in UAPITA...and I am telling you all, THIS IS THE BEST POV EVER! Seriously, I ADORED Accent Hussy but Caleb's POV was AMAZING. I loved seeing everything through his eyes and feeling what he felt and just finding out how and why he did things the way he did in Accent Hussy. This book still had the capability to make me laugh, sigh out loud, squirm in my seat and so much more! Caleb is most definitely MY FAVORITE hero from Miss Kelly. He is everything a hero should be, confident, charming, determined, pushy when the need arises, protective, and full of surprises.

There was some things I wondered about in Accent Hussy that was finally answered through UAPITA. Everything finally makes FULL sense and damn, I have to say I am impressed, in love, heck, IN LUST with everything to do with Caleb. And there are a few surprises too in this book that I think fans of Accent Hussy will very much enjoy. V. Kelly has a knack of seducing her readers with fun and entertaining POVs and laugh out loud moments as well as those sexy and downright squirm inducing ones too. Best Romantic Comedies you can imagine, I swear!

UAPITA gets a MUST READ THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN FIVE SHOOTING STARS! If you read Accent Hussy you will SOOOOOO want to read UAPITA! 

No comments:

Post a Comment