Thursday, May 17, 2018

ARC Review - Fae Kissed : Alana Creed Time Jumpers Book 1 by Graceley Knox and D.D. Miers!



BLURB:

Half-human, half-fae. I’m Fae Kissed. Both cursed and blessed. My name’s Alana Creed and I’m able to travel into every realm, but I don’t quite fit into any of them. 


Fate. Some people call it lies. Other’s live by it, know it, feel it…I knew it would change my life when I stole it. I just didn’t think that he’d catch up to me. But he has. Unfortunately for me, the only chance I’ve got to stop him is his brother Jaxon. He’s sexier than hell and the spark between us is undeniable. 



Together we have to stop his brother from getting his hands on an artifact that could destroy this realm and start a war between the warlocks and the mages. To do that I’m going to have to plunge myself into this battle, and brace myself for the consequences, no matter what they may be.

MY REVIEW:

LOVED FAE KISSED! I JUST had to start with that! It might of been a short read but DAMN it didn't lack for ONE FREAKING THING! Miers and Knox are a POWER team when it comes to writing a book that the reader just gets lost in. The kind that we really don't want to end because things flow beautifully, passionately and with plenty of twists, surprises and adrenaline pumping action and AMAZING and VIVID storyline and characters!

Alana is an extraordinary heroine. She is tough, full of passion and life and takes no crap and that appeals to me. And Jaxon...mmmm..oh he made my motor rev REAL good! The sexual tension between him and Alana...WOWZA! Annnnnd that is all I will say about this story. Its a book you MUST read for yourself to get why Miers and Knox make a great team. Wonderfully, fabulously done!

Fae Kissed gets a FABULOUS FIVE SHOOTING STARS! 



No comments:

Post a Comment