Tuesday, May 1, 2018

ARC Review - Loving The Crown by Violet Paige!


BLURB:

Gillian Bradshaw might be the princess of Hollywood, 

But she’s never met royalty like me. 



One collision and we’re both hooked. 

Only, dating an actress isn’t allowed in the House of Sauvage. 


She’s gorgeous, talented and brilliant. 

I can’t let a woman like her out of my arms, 
No matter what the crown says. 
But I’m up against the clock. 
Gillian is headed back to the States as soon as her shoot wraps. 
I can’t let her go that easily. 
I’ve had my share of training in the Royal Navy, but I’m in the fight of my life to keep the woman I can’t live without. 
This is one battle I’m not going to lose—even if I have to take on the king. 

MY REVIEW:

If you enjoy your romances  sexy and fun with a alpha hero and a total sassy heroine, you will DEVOUR and LOVE Loving The Crown! I haven't read any books by Violet Paige until this one and I can't wait to read more from her. Loving The Crown was REALLY good. Well written, with interesting characters a plot that I easily got into and  story that was superb.

Loving The Crown was a lust turned to love romance that was sultry and sexy and sweet all rolled together to make this short read perfect. I give this book a  DECADENT FIVE SHOOTING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment