Sunday, August 19, 2018

ARC Review - Diamonds In Paradise by Naomi Springthorp!



BLURB:

My baseball fantasy came true.

For the next two weeks, I get to have him all to myself in my favorite place.

I love Hawaii. The North Shore has always felt like home.

Relaxed Rick with a tropical tan. Shaggy and unshaven. Days without putting a shirt on. His strong chest and abs exposed.

But, when our vacation turns into more, it’s life changing.

I want to give him everything. All he wants is me.



MY REVIEW:

Oh my goodness, this was a HOT one! This book was so much fun and relaxing and full of STEAM! I laughed, I smiled I just had a great time. This truly felt like I was sitting with Rick and Sherry as they go on their vacation and I loved every minute of it. It was more than what I expected and way SEXIER and had a WHOLE lot of entertainment that had me smiling! 

Diamonds In Paradise was excellent. It made for a great ending to Rick and Sherry's story and was a quick read. I give this novella a STEAMY AND SUPER FUN FIVE BIG SHOOTING STARS!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment