Sunday, August 19, 2018

Midnight: BAD Alpha Dads (Psychic Retrieval Agency 1) by TL Reeve and Michele Ryan!




BLURB:

Congratulations to me, Midnight Poe. I'm now the father of a hot-headed teenage girl named, Haley. Oh yeah, and she's a Raven-shifter like me. But, she's special, and it's my job to protect her from Psychic Bounty Hunters who want to experiment on her. I'm used to blowing stuff up, not talking about boys and painting fingernails. However, a job is a job and as long as I get her back to Window Rock, Arizona, then I'll take the win.


MY REVIEW:

I. Loved. This. Oh what a treat this story was! A surprising number of twists, a delightful cast of characters and an absolute FANTASTIC storyline! Everything about this book was good.

 I loved the set up, the  edge-of-your-seat action and the sigh-worthy softness and protectiveness of Midnight. Haley isi a spectacular kid. I am anxious to learn more about her and from her in later books. This has got to be one of the most thrilling and exciting and definitely different book I have read from TL Reeve and Michele Ryan. Its so fascinating  and exciting. I like it a WHOLE LOT and am looking VERY much forward to more in this series.  

Midnight gets a SENSATIONAL AND OH SO FRESH FIVE SHOOTING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment