Monday, August 27, 2018

ARC Review - Muffin Man by Naomi Springthorp!



BLURB:

Rules are made to be broken.


Robbi:

Mick’s the hot fireman who rescued me. One look at his muscled body and gorgeous smile, I'm on fire.

He doesn’t do second dates. Neither do I.
He’s perfect. I’ve always wanted a fireman.
Robbi’s a bleach blond with a shape to die for. Her sexy, smart-ass mouth drives me crazy.

We've got three days together.

I’m going to enjoy it.
Mick:
She wants me, but I’m married to my job.
It’s three days and we’re done.

I want a special woman like her in my life, unfortunately it’s not an option.

She deserves better than me.
This might work out for both of us.
What does it take to save you from yourself?



MY REVIEW:

A CRAZY FUN, ENTERTAINING, SEXY-TO-THE-MAX ROMANCE WITH A ONE SINFUL FIREFIGHTER AND A SASSY AND SPIRITED HEROINE! Naomi Springthorp brings us a new story with a fireman many readers will fall head over heels for. The story is amusing, with tons of sizzling heat and a fabulous plot, one that I am behind 100%! It was crazy good!

I actually dove into this book with enthusiasm and oh boy, I was NOT disappointed. I got lost very quickly and happily in this book. It was hot, sexy, witty fun that I HIGHLY and LOUDLY recommend! I feel like this may very well be my ULTIMATE FAV book so far from Naomi Springthorp! I couldn't stop smiling. 

I give Muffin Man a FABULOUSLY WRITTEN FIVE FUN FILLED AND SEXY STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment