Thursday, January 24, 2019

ARC Review - Kiss And Run by K.M. Neuhold!



BLURB:

Valentine's Inc. Book 4. 

I always bolt after a hookup, so why can’t I stop messaging Oliver for seconds…and thirds... 

Austin 
I should’ve thrown the invitation to my ex’s wedding straight into the trash. Who gets married on Valentine’s Day anyway? Gross. When my best friend does me a solid by getting me a date through Valentine’s Inc. dating service, the last person I expect to show up on my doorstep is the vibrant man with the lace panties and a belly button ring who I hooked up with and ghosted six months earlier. But the more time I spend with Oliver, the more I find myself craving his presence. Normally, I’d kiss and run, but I’m dying to see where things might go. 

Oliver 
I don’t like schedules or expectations. I live for the sheer experience of each day. And if there’s anyone who could use a good dose of my carefree philosophy, it’s Austin. I didn’t expect to see him again after he disappeared off the hookup app, but the chance to be his fake boyfriend for his ex-boyfriend’s wedding is way too much fun to pass up, especially since I’m getting paid for it. Neither of us are looking for serious, but that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy a little fun before he bolts again. 

***This is a 30k low angst, high heat novella*** 


MY REVIEW:

This was ADORABLE, SEXY, SWEET, FUN, and so darn incredible! I fell hard and fast for this story. I loved Oliver and Austin. These two characters stole my heart from the very beginning. I loved the fake relationship starter and the way the passion ran so HOT and ADDICTING. The heat level was SCORCHING and the romance was soft, sweet and had me MELTING. 

Kiss And Run is part of the Valentine's Inc series and is seriously just THE BEST book I have read. I always seem to have my breath taking from me with a story written by K.M. Neuhold. They are always brimming with wonderful heat and beautiful and almost life changing romance. But I am still blown away by this novella. Yes, it was breathtaking but there was more to it than that. Beautiful sweetness that buried itself under my skin and in my heart and had me tearing up and sighing loud and long. And sex so steamy and hot I felt almost scorched by it. And the plot...utter deliciousness! I just LOVED IT...simple as that!

Kiss And Run gets a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED FIVE SHOOTING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment