Sunday, March 17, 2019

Uncomplicated by K.M. Neuhold!



BLURB:

Two men with a rocky history, and one with an all-consuming love for both of them. 

Sometimes I’m so lonely I swear I can’t breathe. I bring men and women into my bed to chase away the ache, but it never seems to help. I want something real, something lasting, but I’ve never been more afraid of anything in my life. If I have nothing else in my life I can count on, at least I have my best friend, Cas. If I have nothing else in my life that feels solid, at least I have Cas. 

Until one sad smile from a beautiful man tilts my world on its axis. 

But Finn is Cas’ ex, and that means he’s off limits, right? What if I could have something permanent, if I’m willing to put my heart on the line? Finn and Cas may have a history, but something tells me the three of us could have a future, if we’re willing to let things get a little complicated. 

**This is a MMM spin-off of the HEATHENS INK series and there ARE appearances by your favorite Heathens Ink characters. However it CAN be read as a stand alone. 

MY REVIEW:

Magnificent, passionate, incredible romance that was profound and showcased what proper communication can do to enhance a relationship and add a new partner into the mix. It was sensual and caring and sexy too. 

I am thoroughly enjoying this spin off series. There are so many emotions and feels galore up in this story that made my heart sing and sigh and weep. The characters have fascinated me from the first time they have been introduced and I loved finally getting their story and watching love and the trials that come with it unfold. There is a fabulous amount of heat and pleasure that had me panting and fanning myself. Every turn of the page felt like a new and wonderful sensation that I couldn't get enough of. Watching the delectable threesome fall in love and find something special was pretty amazing. Everything about this book was good and solid and perfect. 

Uncomplicated gets a PASSIONATE FIVE GLORIOUS STARS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment