Thursday, October 8, 2020

ARC Review - Staying Warm by Loni Ree!

 Staying Warm


BLURB:

One bed. Two Strangers. And a raging storm. There’s only one way to stay warm…

The travel brochure downright lied.
This small, isolated cabin has seen better days, and those days are long gone.
It also failed to mention other occupants.
Walking in the door, I’m shocked to find a stunning, half-dressed blonde walking out of the bedroom.
She’s as shocked to see me as I am to see her. But we have to make the most of a bad situation. The realtor double-booked this place and there’s no where else to go. A winter storm is coming, and neither of us will make it out of here before it blows through.
I’m stuck sharing a tiny cabin with an adorable firecracker who makes my heart race and other parts of me stand up and take notice—not such a bad deal, after all.
While I’m keeping her warm and safe, she’s stealing my heart.
Now, I just need to convince my little hellion our love affair doesn’t end the minute the snow plow clears the road… 

MY REVIEW:

I was feeling chilled and cold till I read this hot little number! Staying Warm was a fast paced, insta-mmm romance that fired me up like a crackling fire in a fire place on a cold winter day! 

I fell in love with the cozy atmosphere and the sizzling hot scenes as well as the sweet and sexy banter. Morgan and Mason have to be the best couple I have met yet from Miss Loni Ree. These two had me grinning and happy and filled my soul with warm fuzzies. I freaking loved this storyline too! It is the perfect quick read on a cold night because it is GUARENTEED to get you hot and bothered quick, fast and in a hurry. A deliciously fun read!

Staying Warm easily gets a SEXY FIVE COZY AND HOT STARS!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment