Wednesday, April 17, 2019

ARC Review - Basket Stuffer by Penny Wylder!



BLURB:

After I catch my ex-husband cheating, I just want to press the reset button on my entire life. If that means I've got to suffer for a few months under the controlling thumb of my family while I get my affairs in order, so be it.
I thought I'd planned for everything.
Then I meet a hot, single dad who loves making me squirm. Loves tempting me to break all the rules. LOVES making me risk my shiny, almost-okay-life.
And when fate shoves us together on an Easter Sunday...
Let's just say what we end up doing involves a whole lot of sin.

MY REVIEW:

HOT AND STEAMY PERFECTION AND ABSOLUTELY DELECTABLE FOR EASTER! Penny Wylder did a splendid job with this fast paced, spicy insta-everything goodness! Passionate, cute, and full of HOOOOOT AND SINFUL scenes and one amazing hero and a sweet heroine. 

Once I started on this I could NOT put it down! I read this in one sitting and enjoyed EVERY. DELICIOUS. SECOND. The story was fast paced but delightful and the plot drew me in right away and it was completely engaging. This is a quick read and one that caused me to be hot and bothered and I wouldn't want it any other way. 

Basket Stuffer gets a DELICIOUSLY SEXY FIVE SINFUL STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment