Saturday, April 27, 2019

ARC Review - Pixie (Ballsy Boys) by K.M. Neuhold and Nora Phoenix!



BLURB:

Everybody loves Pixie. 
Everybody wants Pixie. 
But Pixie needs a Daddy, and his heart is set on me. 

I’m determined to resist him, for more reasons than I can count. 

He’s too young for me. He’s my employee. And he’s everything I’ve been avoiding for half my life. 

He’s vibrant. He’s sweet. He’s absolutely perfect, no matter how much I don’t want him to be. 

I want nothing more than to take care of him, to protect him and pamper him…but how can I start something with him when I know I’ll eventually break his heart? Can I really be the Daddy Pixie needs? 

**Pixie is the fifth and last book in the Ballsy Boys Production series. It can be read as a stand-alone, but it’s more fun reading the series in order.

MY REVIEW:

There was no holding back with this book! It was gloriously HOOOT, wicked sensual and loaded with heart and a plot that just kept surprising me!

Pixie, the last Ballsy Boys story was well worth the wait. I got seriously hot reading this book. I felt weak in the knees and hot around the edges and Bear and Pixie made my heart explode with goodness. I swept through this story waaaay to fast and I hated to see it but I can say with everything I had that this book was one of the most sensual and steamy reads that stole my breath. It was AWESOME!

Pixie gets a WICKED HOT FIVE STEAMY STARS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment