Saturday, May 16, 2020

ARC Review - Onyx Dragons: Flint (7 Virgin Brides For 7 Weredragon Billionaires) by Starla Night!


BLURB:

I’m the last Onyx brother.
A dragon shifter on an intergalactic mission.
The Dragon Empire will be destroyed if I don’t take matters into my own hands.

I’ve made a fortune on Earth.
And I never let my low-born past get in my way.
But the Empire is crumbling, and I need her help to save it.
The beautiful new empress.
She’s gorgeous, ambitious, and I’ll have to defeat a thousand aristocrats to win her favor.
But I’m determined.
This is the fight I’ve spent years training for.
And after I win, I’ll bring peace to the universe.

We cannot underestimate our enemies.
And they better not underestimate me.
I’m saving the Empire for my mate.
If anything happens? If she gets hurt?
The whole universe will burn.

Enjoy the final stand-alone novel in this dragon shifter series! Fated mates, high fashion, and the intriguing Earth "coffee break" collide in this fun, steamy romp. Try it out today!

MY REVIEW:

Flint is the final Onyx Dragon story and I am so sad to see them go but ecstatic on how Flint's story turned out! Flint is most assuredly my favorite in the Onyx dragon series. He was smart, utterly protective, full of surprises and tricks and his love and respect for the empress was so lovely and sweet. And the empress was a total surprise and a delight too!

I never thought I would like any other female dragon but Amber but I have to say, I really loved this empress! Flint's story was full of romance and surprisingly colorful, sweet and oh so delightful. I loved how the story was written and enjoyed watching the empress and her kitty. This was truly an endearing and smart romance. I will remember this and think of this book with a smile on my face for months to come!

Onyx Dragons: Flint gets a SWEET AND ENDEARING FIVE SPARKLING LIKE DIAMONDS STARS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment