Friday, November 13, 2020

ARC Review - The Fae King's Dream by Jamie Schlosser!

 The Fae King's Dream


BLURB:

The first time I meet Damon, he rescues me from a nightmare. Literally. I’m stuck in a coma, and my mind is forcing me to relive the horrific accident that put me in this state over and over again. The gorgeous fae king is the only one who can give me peace.

As if the dream can’t get any weirder, he tells me we’re soul mates. He says he can fix my banged-up brain. He wants to be my hero.

Little does he know, I just might end up saving him. Because once I wake up, the real challenge begins. A bunch of vengeful witches want him dead, and they’ll stop at nothing to seal his fate.

But I’ve got plans of my own. The coven has caused too much tragedy, and I’ll defend my newfound love, even if it’s the last thing I do. And it just might be, because if Damon doesn’t survive, neither will I.
 


MY REVIEW:

Damon's story was EXACTLY what I was looking for! It was an eye opening, jaw-dropping, stupendous read, one I can't wait to read again immediately! Damon such a sincere, fun loving, protective, dreamy and outrageously charming king while Whitley turned out to hold out surprises too. She is beautiful, strong, and when I find out where her true heritage is, I couldn't help but to freak out with excitement!

I really think Jamie Schlosser outdid herself with The Fae King's Dream. This story was adventurous and fun, sexy and sweet and loaded with incredible, jaw dropping descriptions and had the absolute best plot, one that I found incredible. The story itself is beautiful. These fae and the amazing worlds are stunning. I loved that it was easy to picture EVERYTHING in my mind because Miss Schlosser created a world where she described everything to perfection. This was amazing! And the romance, my goodness, the romance is extraordinary and sweet and crackles with heat and was a lot of fun. I can't seem to stop gushing about it! I found myself dancing happily and excitedly the moment this book hit my kindle and even after I finished I felt like I was on cloud 9. This book was THAT FREAKING, AMAZINGLY GOOD!  

Rating this book is a no brainer. It gets a TEN SASSY, STUNNING, I -WANT-MORE-PLEASE STARS!! I am 100% addicted to these fae! 

No comments:

Post a Comment