Wednesday, November 16, 2016

ARC Review - Captivating Nights by Anise Storm


BLURB:

With New Year’s Eve and her thirtieth birthday fast approaching, best-selling author Calista Grant has a hard time envisioning actually doing something for herself. At the urging of her closest friends, she books herself a once in lifetime vacation, trading the chaos of Boston for the serene tranquility of the Caribbean. Once in paradise, she makes the decision to drop her guard and finally let loose.



Enter two bachelors, with demons of their own to vanquish. Zane Rhodes, a successful architect, is on a path of self-destruction after a tragic loss. In denial regarding his own issues, resort owner, Xavier Rivera, invites his best friend to spend the holiday with him in paradise. Once there, they both meet Calista and are immediately captivated.



Used to sharing everything, including women, they set out to seduce the innocent brunette and fulfill her deepest fantasies. Neither is prepared for what happens next, though, as the two Dominants find themselves not only battling each other, but their own demons as well. Will they be able to save their friendship before the reality of the three ends the fantasy forever?

MY REVIEW:

Anise Storm is a "new to me" author and I have to tell you, with Captivating Nights I was VERY impressed! Similar to Cherise Sinclair's Masters of the Shadowland series, This book had that great BDSM theme with terrific, sexy, patient, endearing Doms that had me wanting to fall to my knees. I loved Calista who was such a sweet woman willing to explore the world of Doms and BDSM and who turned out to be a wonderful submissive and a beautiful person. 

The writing of this story fascinated me from page 1! I loved the intensity of some of the scenes and how erotic and sexy, and irresistible they were. I found myself so captivated with the plot and romance. I lost count the number of times I had to pause and cool down because it was incredibly STEAMY and SO DARN SENSUAL and VERY VERY GOOD! 

Captivating Nights sizzles with heat and has many different delicious kinks that will leave you VERY satisfied. I give this a SEXY AS SIN FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Its a unforgettable romance with scenes so HOT, you will feel the heat hours later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment