Wednesday, November 16, 2016

ARC Review - Winter Wishes by Regina Morris




BLURB:

Sammy needs a holiday miracle. The Vampire Council is after him, he's falling in love with his best friend's mother-in-law, and there's stolen Nazi artwork hanging on the wall. Life is spiraling out of control for this Jewish vampire as he spends the Christmas holiday baking cookies and wrapping gifts for the needy.

MY REVIEW:

Why have I not read Regina Morris's books before now? I mean DAMN! This little holiday novella was chalk full of humor and incredible chemistry and perfect sizzling romance! I LOVED IT! I loved the characters. Not only were they fun but I adored watching them fall in love. And the antics that transpire in between made the story that much more special and entertaining. 

Regina Morris won me over with this paranormal novella and now I am HOOKED! I can't wait to go back to see what I missed and to dive into these Colony series. It was addicting and entertaining and I really liked the writing. Winter Wishes delighted me and has me craving the holidays. What a wonderful treat!

Winter Wishes gets a TWINKLING FOUR AND A HALF SHOOTING STARS! I honestly want to kick myself for not reading these books sooner and I HIGHLY suggest if you haven't picked this novella up, you do so and prepare for a wonderful read.

No comments:

Post a Comment