Thursday, November 3, 2016

ARC Review - A Trucker's Christmas by Jamie Schlosser!


BLURB:

Five chapters for charity! Find out how Travis and Angel spend their first Christmas together while also donating to a good cause. Half of the profits from A Trucker Christmas will go toward the Bristol Peterson medical fund.

Please note: A Trucker Christmas is not a standalone. Trucker (The Good Guys Book 1) must be read first to enjoy this novella.

MY REVIEW:

A Sweet fun short romance featuring our favorite couple Travis and Angel! This brings the cheers of the holiday and what its like to celebrate it with "The One". And I ADORED this story! I easily read this in about an hour and it left me with a grin and warm fuzzies. OMG this just makes me more anxious for Dancer and those that have read Trucker will find this short romance to be THE BEST CHRISTMAS TREAT EVER! Seriously, once you start this, you will have a happy smile on your face THE WHOLE TIME! 

I loved how Jamie Schlosser created such a beautiful fun short story featuring Travis and Angel. I fell in love with Travis all over again and it made me immediately want to reread this RIGHT AFTER I finished it! 

A Trucker's Christmas gets a HAPPY AND WARM FIVE SHOOTING STARS! It might be a short romance, but for a Christmas story, this will warm you from your head to your toes and make your heart open and light. Happy Holidays indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment