Saturday, November 19, 2016

ARC Review - Hard To Resist (Sexy Nerd Boys 3) by K.M. Neuhold!


BLURB:

Ravi Since I was five years old I've had two best friends: Chase and his twin sister Hadley. Unfortunately for me Hadley isn't a little kid anymore and I can't stop seeing her as more than a friend. Even more unfortunate, Chase says if I lay a finger on her he'll never speak to me again, so no matter how difficult it is I have to resist her. Hadley I fell in love with my best friend Ravi when I was sixteen. Now, I'm eighteen and I've made a decision; before I go to college I'm giving Ravi my virginity. After one steamy summer together Ravi and Hadley are at odds because they just can't seem to agree on the direction to take their relationship. Hadley wants it all, while Ravi just wants to make sure his best friend, Chase, never finds out what happened between the two of them. When they're forced to live together will Ravi be able to resist the woman he hasn't stopped thinking about for over a year, or will it be too hard to resist? 

MY REVIEW:

You looking for some seriously hot sexy nerdy fun that will have you giggling AND sighing happily? Then look no further with K.M Nehold's Hard To Resist, the third book in her Sexy Nerd Boys series. Each story gets better and better and Ravi and Hadley just had a chemistry that was beyond sizzling. I loved the fun, the nerdy sexy talk and the passion...my god, the passion is something that will just please any avid romance reader.

K.M. Neuhold won me over with this series from book one. I never imagined I would fall for Nerdy Boys, but with the way Miss Neuhold created them, she made me want my very own Sexy nerdy boy. But to me, these aren't just boys..but outstanding men! 

Hard To Resist gets a WICKEDLY NERDY FIVE SHOOTING STARS! From cover to cover, this book will please, delight and the banter will leave you both smiling and giggling. I can hardly wait to see what is next!


No comments:

Post a Comment