Wednesday, November 2, 2016

ARC Review - Naughty Angel (Sexy Nerd Boys #2) by K.M. Neuhold



BLURB:


Asher: 

When most people first set eyes on me they assume I’m a delinquent, a thug, or at the very least that I’m in a band. But, looks can be deceiving. I never thought I’d get sick of random hook ups with more than willing college co-eds, but that scene is getting old. And, I really never expected to fall for an adorable, sexy, shy…virgin. But, sometimes things don’t turn out how you expect.



Eve: 

Super virgin…that’s me. I’ve never kissed a boy, heck I’ve never even been on a date before. How I ended up catching the eye of a sexy, tattooed playboy at my very first college party I’ll never know. He’s way out of my league…but maybe it’s finally my chance to let loose a little and find out who I really am. That’s what college is for, right?

MY REVIEW:

Asher is my FAVORITE sexy nerd so far! He is so sweet, protective, fabulous, and oh so sexy with his slight bad boy vibe. I fell HARD for him and I couldn't of asked for a better hero than him. Eve is innocent, pure, sweet, shy, and in desperate need to get out of the sheltered life she lived in for so long. And what better way to enjoy things than with a man who is protective and sweet and mouth-wateringly gorgeous? This romance had me sighing in pleasure and generally enjoying the characters, their banter, the romance and the sweet sweet love making.

K.M Neuhold is a wonderfully talented author. I love her style of writing and her enchanting characters and absolutely delightful romances. I cant resist falling in love with her stories and I am SO VERY GLAD I finally read this series because I tell you, IT ROCKS!!

Naughty Angel gets a WICKEDLY DELIGHTFUL FIVE SHOOTING STARS! This book is so far my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE. Its breathtaking, its sexy, its sweet, and it just melted me. A MUST MUST MUST READ!

No comments:

Post a Comment