Monday, November 21, 2016

ARC Review - Meeting Virginia by Magan Vernon





MY REVIEW:

Now here is a story in Susan Stoker's Kindle World that is a bit different...amusing, fun, charming, full of surprises and a few of our favorite SEALS...oh and Italians! I LOVED how this crossover came together! It had just the right amount of action and lots of sizzling romance and fun. This is my first story by  Magan Vernon and I was NOT unhappy with it at all. In fact, I want to go back and check out her other books.

I found her writing to be fun and unique. I loved her characters and I loved the plot! This is one of those books that will have you biting your lip one moment and chuckling the next. A truly fabulous read!

Meeting Virginia gets a ENTERTAINING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! I loved the interaction between the characters and how completely fun the story was. Keep the books coming Miss Vernon, you got yourself a new fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment