Saturday, April 25, 2020

ARC Review - First Sight by Loni Ree!



BLURB:

Slater Torrey
Out of the blue, I inherit a dog from an aunt I never met. When I walk into the local shelter to find Duchess a new home, I find my forever, instead. One look at the beauty and she owns my heart and soul.

Elyse Sheridan
Slater walks in and turns my world upside down. I convince him to keep his inheritance, and he persuades me to give him a chance. It turns into the best decision I ever make.

Slater may have to fight a few battles to keep Elyse, but he’s more than ready. There isn’t anyone who can take her away from him now that he’s found his perfect love at First Sight.

NO one.

MY REVIEW:

A short, sweet, sexy read that gave my heart some feel good flutters! The latest story from Loni Ree has all my favorite things: A hunky, alpha-licious hero, a sweet and lovable heroine and a plot and storyline that makes my inner romantic swoon!

First Sight was a delightful read. Fun and steamy with awesome banter and some wonderful memorable scenes that I will dream about weeks from now. From the cover to the synopsis to the awesome story and amazing characters this is one book I will recommend to ALL my lady friends who enjoy a real good HEA!

First Sight gets a FLUTTERY AND SWEET FIVE AND A HALF AMAZING STARS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment