Thursday, April 9, 2020

ARC Review - Unscripted Desires by Cassandra Lawson!



BLURB:

His strong arms wrapped around me, saving me from a nasty fall. There was an instant zap of chemistry between us. One kiss, and then we said goodbye.

Until he popped the question.

Will you be my reality show wife?

Questions raced through my mind. How had I failed to recognize the lead singer of Pirates of Paradise? What does he mean when he says I’ve already auditioned for the show? Am I crazy enough to give this a shot?

Their desires are unscripted, and their chemistry is real. Pick up this sizzling romantic comedy today.

MY REVIEW:

Unscripted Desires was the perfect distraction during this pandemic! Entertaining, witty, sexy and original this was a rom-com full of laughs, feels and sizzle!

I loved Gemma and Ben! These two had such strong chemistry. I could feel the heat rising from the pages with each seductive encounter and the plot just begged me to sit, relax and enjoy. It was awesome! This made for a fresh and sexy read that was perfect and well written. 

Unscripted Desires gets a SEDUCING FIVE HOOOOT AND HEAVY STARS!








No comments:

Post a Comment