Sunday, April 12, 2020

ARC Review - Madame Temptress (Magnolia Duet book 2) by Meghan March!

Madam Temptress (The Magnolia Duet #2)

BLURB:

I didn't choose this path. No one would.
I played the cards I was dealt.
The life made me. The city made me.
I won't apologize for who I've become.

Moses wouldn't have me any other way.

He says he want forever, and I'm starting to believe him.
But I can't outrun my past, and my sins are catching up with me.
It's time to atone, I'll gladly pay my penance.

We might be getting our second chance, but we have to make it out alive first. 

MY REVIEW:

The Magnolia Duet is by far, the most mesmerizing, surprising, extremely well written duet of 2020! Magnolia and Moses are a couple unlike any other. Their passion, chemistry and romance is off the charts HOT and earth-shattering good! 

Mags is the most mind blowing heroine ever. She is fierce, brave, smart and doesn't wilt around the edges or back down from danger even when it scares her spit less. And Moses...he is by far the most surprising hero in the book world. His devotion, loyalty and fierce protective ways when it comes to Mags is heart meltingly sweet and the fact that he doesn't even for a second put up with his woman being in danger is a downright turn on. I freaking loved him and loved Mags even more! This book really is phenomenal and its EVERYTHING! A number of twists, turns, danger and the pantie drenching passion, made this book IMPOSSIBLE to put down! 

Madame Temptress gets an EXTREME FIVE MESMERIZING, IMPOSSIBLE TO PUT DOWN STARS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment