Tuesday, April 28, 2020

ARC Review - Hot Pursuit (Hard Core Justice #1) by Juno Rushdan!



BLURB:

When ruthless killers target them, even a safe house isn’t safe.

Only twenty-four hours remain until marshal Nick McKenna’s informant, Lori Carpenter, will testify against a powerful drug cartel. Nick has kept her safe for an entire year, but now all hell is breaking loose. With a team of cold-blooded assassins closing in, the by-the-book lawman decides to go rogue. He’ll risk his life for duty…and put it all on the line for his irresistible witness.

MY REVIEW:

Looking for a book with mind blowing, heart-thumping suspense and a sizzling romance that will bring you to your knees? Then you are in luck because Juno Rushdan brings us Hostile Pursuit and its EVERYTHING you have been waiting for!

I love going into a book by Juno Rushdan. And Hostile Pursuits was exceptionally good with a plot that kept my heartrate spiked and had me sitting on the edge of my seat. The story was intense and crazy suspenseful and Nick and Lori had the best chemistry that sizzled and heated me up from the inside out. There were unexpected twists that kept this book interesting and a whole lot of romance that made my heart infinitely happy. I am in love with this author and her amazing writing skills!

Hot Pursuit get a HEART PUMPING FIVE ACTION PACKED STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment