Sunday, April 12, 2020

ARC Review - Mr. Boss Man by Loni Ree!

 Mr. Boss Man

BLURB:

He has a new job to offer her…

Hunter Bennett
One look and my heart and soul belong to her. I knew the curvy little brunette would be mine, only I let her slip through my fingers. Come to find out, she’d been working for me all this time. Too bad I allowed a misunderstanding to come between me and my girl. I had no idea what torture was until I pictured my life without Allie.

Allie Hudson
I’d been in love with my company’s CEO for years. Mr. Boss Man doesn’t even know I exist until we collide during a chance encounter. My crazy aunt has been promising me her “love spell” will bring him to me, but that’s nuts or is it? When the jerk suddenly changes his tune from get out of my life to I need you forever. How can I believe it’s really him?

When Hunter finally wakes up, he has his work cutout for him. How can Hunter convince Allie he’s in love with her and not under some insane spell? For a man who’s used to power, Hunter is about to learn there’s no such thing as control when it comes to matters of the heart.

MY REVIEW:

Mr. Boss Man was exactly the kind of escape I needed right now. It was serious, sexy, hot, intense and honestly perfect! 

I have enjoyed and loved every book Loni Ree has written but so far I think this one may have topped them all! It may not had much humor in it, but the serious romance and well written plot made this an all consuming, unputdownable story that I loved with every part of me. The chemistry between Hunter and Allie zipped right off the pages and right into my heart and soul. I felt the connection and the heat and more down to earth tone and I LOVED it. This was just right and i wouldn't want to change a single thing.

Mr. Boss Man gets a SERIOUSLY SEXY FIVE UNPUTDOWNABLE STARS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment