Sunday, January 14, 2018

ARC Review - Here's To Tomorrow by Teagan Hunter!


BLURB:

HUDSON
When I became a single father at seventeen, I knew my path wasn't going to be easy. Hell, sometimes it sucked. Year after year, I tirelessly busted my ass until my business was booming. Until my daughter was happy. Until life? It was good. Settled.

But sometimes being settled is overrated. Boring. Especially when a little excitement walks through my door in the shape of Rae Kamden. With her sarcastic mouth and smartass comebacks, she's the type of girl still sowing her wild oats and not looking to settle. Not with a guy like me.

RAE
I've been stuck in this small town since I was a child and nothing is going to keep me here. Not anymore. Done being tied down, I'm out of here the first chance I get. This town can kiss my ass goodbye.

I'm twenty-two. Single. Unwilling to settle. But if I did? It wouldn't be with Hudson Tamell.

So explain to me why the moment he looks up from under the hood of my car, the sarcastic replies on my lips come out sounding sweeter. Why does he make me want to settle down, right here, with him?

That's not what I wanted. But maybe it's what I need.

MY REVIEW:

I can't believe I haven't read this book by Teagan Hunter until now. Here's To Tomorrow is a wonderfully heart felt contemporary romance with a smidgen of humor, characters that have real depth and passion, and the story is a slow incline to love. There is so much sweetness and heart in this story that really appeals to me. 

I love all sorts or romances, but this one felt realistic. It has SO MANY FEELS and will make your heart sing. I really liked how Miss Hunter wrote this book and there isn't ONE THING about this book that needed to be changed. I like having a romance that is heartfelt and well written, and this one is one of the good ones. The characters felt real as well as how they met and fall in love. Its perfect!

Here's To Tomorrow gets a SWEET AND FULL OF HEART, HEAT, AND CHARM FIVE SHOOTING STARS! I can't wait to dive into the other Contemporary romances I missed my Teagan Hunter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment