Monday, January 22, 2018

ARC Review - Protecting Ariana by Lynne St. James!


BLURB:

Can He Be The Hero She Needs?
Navy SEAL John “Riot” Dillon finally has his life back on track after being wounded on a mission and losing most of his team. It’s taken all his focus to get there, and he doesn’t have time to fall for his neighbor, Ariana. Too bad his heart has other ideas.
Ariana Nelson likes to think she can handle anything, at least until she caught her now ex-boyfriend selling company secrets to China. But she put him out of her mind until the threats started. The FBI said they'll take care of it, but then she's confronted by a knife-wielding man while walking her dog one evening. Her neighbor John, the man she's been drooling over for months, hears her screams and comes to her rescue.
When John finds out what’s going on, he swears he’ll keep Ariana safe. But even with help from Wolf and Tex, he'll have his hands full trying to keep the stubborn spitfire from getting herself hurt or worse. Attraction is one thing, but will Ariana give love and trust another chance before time runs out?

MY REVIEW:

I dove into Protecting Ariana with pure gusto and I didn't stop until it was VERY late and I hit the end. I have ADORED everything Lynne St James's ever written, but these stories in Susan Stoker Kindle Worlds just reach inside me and make me want to sit up and beg for more because they ARE SO FREAKING GOOD...but Protecting Ariana was EVEN BETTER, MORE THRILLING, SO SEXY, AND BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN WITH A BRAVE AND SASSY HEROINE AND AN ALL ALPHA STUD WHO IS PURE TEMPTATION! 

I mean really, I LOVED this story SO..SOOOOO HARD! It is fast paced, action packed suspense, with mind blowing romance that is HOT HOT HOT! This is so perfect for Susan Stoker's kindle world and will have newbies clamoring for Miss James's other books. This story here is why I enjoy military romance so much. It makes me crave a sexy hero and some amazing action and suspense that can add some much needed zest to my reading and life. 

Protecting Ariana gets a FABULOUSLY THRILLING FIVE SHOOTING STARS!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED READ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment