Friday, January 12, 2018

ARC Review - Where There's Smoke by Becky McGraw!


BLURB:

Cowboys are a different breed... 
They work hard, play hard and love harder. It's all about the ride until the right woman makes them fall. 

Cowboy Austin McBride follows a rough stock herd to a new town leaving his firefighting days behind. Being a firefighter-paramedic is his passion, though, so when he hears of an opening at a local station, he applies. Standing between him and the job, however, is a blonde bombshell who thinks she's a shoe-in for the position. 

MY REVIEW:

This is my first Cowboy romance from Miss Becky McGraw and I am kicking myself now for not reading it sooner. Its brilliantly written, sexy as hell, with some really awesome characters and lots of smoking hot sex. The chemistry and passion is OVER THE TOP SIZZLING HOT and I LOVED IT! There is plenty of sass, witty banter, and a storyline that is hard to resist. I am now hooked on Miss McGraw's cowboys and MUST read MORE!

Where There's Smoke was a deliciously tempting story. The cover had me steaming a bit, and the story...talk about SMOKING HOT! Its been a while since I read a good cowboy romance and this one just hits the spot. 

Where There's Smoke gets a DELICIOUS FIVE SHOOTING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment