Thursday, June 6, 2019

ARC Review - The Closer by Naomi Springthorp!



BLURB:

You don’t choose love, it finds you… 


Super D is the closer for the San Diego Seals. He’s been my best friend since college, but I haven’t seen him in years. My business partner is getting married. She’s convinced that D is the one for me and kicked me out of the office until I find out. 




Angie is independent. She’s never needed a man. Men just get in the way. I’ve loved Ang since the day we met. No other woman compares. I’ll always be there for her. She’s not interested in me, or is she? 



When love finds you, you don’t have a choice.

MY REVIEW:

A SUPER sweet, ULTRA sexy novella featuring a heart stopping hero and a sassy and strong heroine!

Naomi Springthrop brings us a novella in her An All About The Diamond Romance that set my heart to melting and swooning. I fell in love SO SOOO HARD with Super D! He is my new book boyfriend. The chemistry between Angie and Super D is electric, hot and oh so chocolate melting sweet. This was a stupendous romance!

The Closer gets a SWOON WORTHY FIVE HEART STOPPING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment