Monday, June 10, 2019

ARC Review - Spellbound By The Sea Lord (Lords Of Atlantis Book 7) by Starla Night!



BLURB:

Warrior. Healer. Savior. Spy.
Mer warlord Balim, the sarcastic healer of besieged rebel city Atlantis, has finally found his soul mate.
To his horror.
Bella’s fierce red hair teases his fingertips, velvet-encased curves entice his eyes, and intricately patterned freckles make him crave more than a taste of the skillfully charming single mother. She awakens his most dangerous desires.
Bella has a knack for outrunning trouble, but lately, trouble’s been catching up. She can’t stop herself from responding to the hard-muscled warrior, even though her secrets might get them killed.
What she doesn't realize?
His secrets might kill them first.
Spellbound by the Sea Lord contains cursed daggers, incurable diseases, heroic giant octopuses, and the power of love. Settle in for a twisty, steamy adventure of passion beneath the sea!

MY REVIEW:

A brand new SPELLBINDING Lords of Atlantis story that had my heart palpitating and swooning and had me biting my nails as the story immersed me in action, sweet romance, a plot that twisted and twined unexpectedly and with a very worthy mer warrior and a very strong and brave heroine!

Spellbound By The Sea Lord was incredibly tempting. Different in a very pleasing way, this story kept me on my toes and had me eagerly flipping the pages. This is the first book I really took my time on because I HATE seeing these stories end! Oh this book was AMAZING don't get me wrong, but because this book was all sparkly, emotional, beautiful...like a rainbow, I wanted to savor it. Balim and Bella were two outstanding characters. I loved Balim's alphaness and Bella's fierce determination to save her son. Both these characters stole my heart right from the start. Their romance was a slow burn that really dug into my heart. I loved the way the story thickened with the most hair raising action and edge worthy danger. I was thrilled and extremely happy and emotional with this story's outcome. I CAN'T WAIT for the next Lords Of Atlantis story! These books are ADDICTING!

Spellbound By The Sea Lord gets a SIGH WORTHY AND INCREDIBLY THRILLING FIVE SPARKLING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment