Saturday, June 15, 2019

ARC Review - Pizza My Heart by Teagan Hunter!



BLURB:

Most people would probably be embarrassed to land themselves back in their hometown and working at a pizzeria after an ugly divorce.

Not me.

It’s home, and I have one last shot to make Wren Daniels see me as more than just her brother’s best friend.

When the opportunity to show her what’s been right in front of her this whole time presents itself, I take it, holding nothing back this time.

Wren thinks we’re pretending, but there’s nothing fake about the way I feel.

After all, she’s always had…a pizza my heart.

Standalone Brother's Best Friend Romcom! 

MY REVIEW:

OH MY HEAVENS...PIZZA MY HEART IS OOEEY GOOEY GOODNESS WITH A SLICE OF OH YEA GIVE ME SOME OF THAT!

Pizza My Heart has me craving pizza all of a sudden and had me smiling, swooning, falling head over heels for our hero and heroine. It was a light, funny, loving story that fills a reader up with pure unadulterated happiness. The story is charming, cute and sweet and the story flowed so nicely with no hidden angles or twists. It was a straight up easy to follow romance that is all about the lightness and fun. Looking forward to the next one cause I know its going to be just as good if not better!

Pizza My Heart gets a MOUTHWATERING FOUR DELICIOUS STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment