Saturday, June 15, 2019

ARC Review - Hardboiled Fake Honeymoon by Allison Moss!



BLURB:

Spending the night in the honeymoon suite with a cocky bad boy who’s determined to claim me. Only it’s not our honeymoon, and I’m here for business, not pleasure. But this possessive alpha keeps riling me up, and his advances are getting harder to resist… 

Corbin is such a jerk. He’s about the most arrogant man I’ve ever met, and he loves to push my buttons. So of course, he’s thrilled when the detective agency we both work for assigns us to pose as newlyweds on our honeymoon at an exclusive resort. 

I, however, am not thrilled. I just started this job, and this is my first big assignment. I need to focus. 

…Focus on the investigation, that is. Not on the tall, muscular, absolutely mouth-watering hunk of man-meat who’s sharing the honeymoon suite with me, pretending to be my new husband. 

This is dangerous. The situation I’m in, I need to have all my wits about me. I can’t let myself lose focus. 

…I certainly can’t risk falling in love. 

This fake-honeymoon scenario was so much fun to write! There’s a little bit of an enemies-to-lovers dynamic here, but when things come to an, ahem, climax, you’d better have a fire extinguisher at the ready! No realism here, just fun, smutty insta-romance with a growly alpha claiming his woman. Happy reading! This book can be fully enjoyed as a standalone read. 

Safe. HEA. No cheating, no love triangles, no cliffhangers. 18+

MY REVIEW:

A STEEEEAMY HOOOOOOOOT ROMANCE WITH SIZZLING BANTER, WICKED DELICIOUS CHEMISTRY, A ENEMIES TO LOVERS FEEL THAT IS INSANELY DELECTABLE!

Hardboiled Fake Honeymoon grabbed me by the heart and didn't let up. It was sexy, fun, entertaining with a very delicious cocky hero and a heroine who is smart, feisty and perfect for said hero. This story is flawless fun, hot and sweaty scenes and a romance that calls to every fiber of my being. Its wonderful!

Hardboiled Fake Honeymoon gets a SIZZLING FIVE SEXY STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment