Friday, June 14, 2019

Stay Release Blast with ARC Review!









Stephen Hastings is a control freak.
He’s arrogant. He’s smart as a whip and sexy AF.
He has too much money. He’s bossy, and he’s usually right.
All I saw were his clear blue eyes, tight ass, and ripped torso.
I gladly handed him my V-card that night, ten years ago.
I was so stupid. I swore I’d never be that stupid again…

Emmy Barton works for a dry cleaner?
Yes, that Emmy Barton—long, blonde hair, bright blue eyes, pretty smile…
Sexy little ass. Smart mouth.
She was the only girl who interested me, but I was leaving to be an officer in the Navy.

Now I’m home, running my business. My life is perfectly ordered until I bump into her, divorced and struggling to make ends meet.
I hate seeing her like this. I hate that she married Burt “The Dick” Dickerson. What an asshole.

She says she hates me, but when we fight, it’s all heat and lust.
I won’t leave her this way.
She will let me help her and her son. She will stay…
It’s a thin line between love and hate, and this line is on fire.
(STAY is a STAND-ALONE enemies-to-lovers, second-chance, marriage of convenience romance. No cheating. No cliffhangers.)

MY REVIEW:

A TOP NOTCH, SUCCULENT, TOUCHING SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE WITH ALLLL THE FEELS AND ALL THE SEDUCTION AND ALL THE ROMANCE!

What a spectacularly written story Stay was. Its fun, romantic, steamy, sweet, charming and crackling with glorious tension. I fell in love with Stephen and Emmy from the very start. Both these amazing characters had so much potential and awesome personalities that seemed to mesh so well together. The plot is astoundingly tempting and so delectable, my heart was melting like chocolate on a hot street! This was perfect. 

Stay gets a SEDUCTIVE FIVE STEAMY HOT STARS! 












Tia Louise is the USA Today best-selling, award-winning author of When We Touch, the “Bright Lights,” “One to Hold,” and “Dirty Players” series, and co-author of the #4 Amazon bestseller The Last Guy.
After being a teacher, a book editor, a journalist, and finally a magazine editor, she started writing love stories and never stopped.
Louise lives in the Midwest with her trophy husband, two teenage geniuses, and one grumpy cat.

NEWSLETTER | Website | Bookbub | Goodreads | Pinterest | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook


Amazon Author Page | Book + Main





No comments:

Post a Comment