Friday, February 7, 2020

ARC Review - Next Door Incubus by Destiny Diess!

Next-Door Incubus (Becoming Lust Book 1)


BLURB:

Dani never expects to meet her hot new neighbor, Eros, for the first time wearing only her underwear. And she definitely never expects to dream of him as a demon with large, curved horns and an insatiable hunger for her.

For her boyfriend and for her own sanity, Dani’s determined to avoid Eros at all costs.

But there’s one problem: she can’t seem to stay away from him. He’s haunting her nights with his devilish black eyes and he’s hiding a dangerous secret that may cost Dani her life.


Next-Door Incubus is a paranormal romance novel written by Destiny Diess. It is the first book in the Finding Lust Trilogy.

MY REVIEW:

Oh good gracious, Next Door Incubus the first book in Destiny Diess's Becoming Lust trilogy is a HIT! It was wickedly HOT....like a raging inferno hot and I am really loving Eros and his mischievous ways and the way he seemed to rile Dani up so easily. The chemistry between them was off the freaking charts and the story was incredibly interesting and the plot down right fascinating. I am in love!

The moment I started this book I can honestly say I was enraptured and I really didn't like putting it down. It was fun and sexy and had plenty of unexpected twists I didn't see coming. I am BEYOND eager  for book two that is for darn sure. I am not sure how long I can wait before I go stir crazy. The first book was THAT good!

Next Door Incubus gets a CAPTIVATING FIVE JAW-DROPPING STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment