Sunday, February 2, 2020

ARC REVIEW - Shocking Mr. Stone by Loni Ree!

50717353. sy475


BLURB:

Clayton Stone is happy with his boring, single life until a blonde firecracker walks into his Saturday morning painting class and turns his life upside down. Callie wakes him up to all he’s been missing then disappears when there’s a misunderstanding. Clayton discovers he can’t go back to his life before Callie and sets out to bring his woman home.

Once Clayton finds her, he’s going to make sure she doesn’t ever have the opportunity to run out on him again.

Callie has a big shock waiting for him that makes running again, impossible.

MY REVIEW:

Shocking Mr. Stone had the most amazing and crackling sexual tension that gave the story the greatest kind of energy I could ever ask for in a romance!

Loni Ree never fails me with her stories. And this one made me grin and had goosebumps rise all over and sent delicious tingles all through my body with all the heat and passion I found between Clayton and Callie. I loved the way the story progressed and the push and pull Clayton and Callie had going on. The tension between them had me grinning from ear to ear and had my heart galloping madly through my chest. It was wild and sexy and wonderfully entertaining! 

Shocking Mr. Stone gets a ENERGETIC AND OH SO STEAMY FIVE SCORCHING HOT STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment