Saturday, March 14, 2020

ARC Review - Mr. Director Sir by Loni Ree!

Mr. Director Sir


BLURB:

Dalton Bennett

One look at her and I’m gone. Bee steals my heart right out of my chest. The next thing I know, I’m hit with the knowledge “Bee” lied about her name and she’s really my new assistant. The same one who single handedly brought my production to a halt.

Amy Marks
He grabs me in the hallway and the sparks fly between us. Dalton swears he doesn’t care about my mistakes and relief flows through me. The next thing I know, he’s calling me a liar and turning all growly. He doesn’t even let me explain my nickname.

Amy gets tired of trying to prove herself to the big jerk just as Dalton realizes she's fixed all her mistakes. Now, Dalton must find a way to win his girl. 

MY REVIEW:

Goodness gracious great balls of fun, hotness, and sparks! Mr. Director Sir was 100% amazing. 

I fell hard in love with the growly, alpha Dalton right away and I really liked the sassy Amy. Their romance sure had some bumps but my gawd, how entertaining and sizzling those bumps turned out to be! The chemistry was off the charts HOT and the way Dalton growled and gave Amy a hard time while Amy gave as good as she got was very entertaining and made a grin pull constantly at my lips. This was a fast paced, sexy and fun read that should NOT be missed!

Mr. Director Sir gets a SPARKS-A-FLYING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment