Sunday, June 17, 2018

ARC Review - Burn For Me by Cynthia Eden!



BLURB:

Under Fire

Eve Bradley was undercover looking for a story, not a cause. But something about the man they called Subject Thirteen got her involved. The scientists said he was a devil, and they had a decent case: Terrifying power. A bad attitude. And looks that could lead anyone to sin. . .

Cain O'Connor knows the minute he catches her candy scent that Eve could drive him wild. But she's a threat--in a way no one has been for him in years. She's safer away from him, too. But with a powerful conspiracy determined to shut Eve up for good, there's no time to argue. All they can do is trust their instincts--and their hearts. . . 

MY REVIEW:

How I missed this SENSATIONAL, HEART-POUNDING EXHILARATING PARANORMAL TREASURE is something I can't even fathom. Now that I finally found and delighted in Cynthia Eden's first Phoenix Fire book, I want to just SCREAM on the rooftops on how much I FLOVED it and then I want to write it in stone so we have forever kind of proof. Yes, to me, Burn For Me was THAT. DAMN. GOOD. 

From the very second I started this book, I fell in love with not just the characters, but the amazing storyline and plot. I haven't read anything quite like this and it felt utterly priceless. This book had explosive action and the kind of romance you want to bask in again and again. This story was dark and ULTRA sexy and full of adrenaline inducing twists with a hero just about every woman will want. And Eve is the kind of heroine we can't help but to admire. Oh how I freaking LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED this book!

Burn For Me gets a SENSATIONAL FIVE MILLION SHOOTING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment