Thursday, June 14, 2018

ARC Review - Shelter For Blythe by Susan Stoker!


BLURB:


Blythe Coopman never imagined she’d be homeless, but a series of events has landed her on San Antonio’s streets…hungry, tired, and scared. She clings to her most precious possession, a phone accidentally swiped from a local firefighter, who, instead of canceling the number, starts texting her. Soon, the man’s calls and texts are the highlight of her days, but she declines his frequent offers of help. Blythe refuses to be his burden—until a vicious attack takes the decision out of her hands.

When the woman he’s already begun to care for ends up in the ER, Sawyer “Squirrel” McClay is livid—and ashamed. He should have insisted she accept his help long ago. Now, he’s not taking no for an answer. While his friends rally round Blythe, Squirrel’s bond with her grows stronger by the day, until he realizes he’ll do anything to keep her safe, healthy, and happy…even as his own lifelong insecurities work against him.

But despite leaving the streets behind, Blythe and Sawyer discover old dangers still linger, threatening to end the couple’s new bliss before it’s barely begun.

** Shelter for Blythe is the 11th book in the Badge of Honor: Texas Heroes Series. Each book is a stand-alone, with no cliffhanger endings.

MY REVIEW:

THE ABSOLUTE BEST BADGE OF HONOR STORY AS OF YET! Oh my wonderful goodness, how I FLOVED Shelter For Blythe! 

Squirrel may think he isn't the normal woman's fantasy but let me tell you, he is EVERY woman's fantasy. What he thinks is average or below average I think is something special and amazing. He was probably one of the most admirable hero so far. I thought he was VERY hot. He was incredibly alpha and wonderfully caring and is just had a beautiful soul. He made me wish for, not just any of the Badge of Honor heroes, but for HIM alone. He knows how to treat a woman and the way he was with Blythe was nothing short of inspiring.

 Now Blythe, she was another amazing heroine. She had such a rough start but when she finally accepted help, she changed into a beautiful, caring, wonderful woman that I would just LOVE to be friends with. She was absolutely PERFECT for Squirrel and I couldn't be any more happier with this book than I am right now. It is one of my FAVORITES and one I will hold close to my heart for a VERY long time. WOW! Shelter For Blythe is sweet romance with the right blend of suspense in just the right spot. Susan Stoker wins me over AGAIN with one of her awe-inspiring stories with the most swoon worthy hero YET! Ladies, be prepared to have your heart swoon and melt for Squirrel! I give this book a FANFREAKINGTASTIC FIVE MUST READ STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment