Friday, June 22, 2018

ARC Review - Hashtagged By The Mountain Man by Frankie Love!




BLURB:

This is more than insta-love, it’s insta-gram-love.

Kodiak comes into my coffee shop everyday.
And I know everything about this rugged outdoorsman.
I call him #MyMountainMan and take enough discreet photos of him to fill a secret Instagram account. 
Which I do.
I’m not obsessed, exactly. More like, super into him. #StalkerMuch
When he finally asks me out, my dreams have come true.
Until a viral photo reveals everything. #SpoilerAlert
I thought Kodiak was my #HappilyEverAfter but can he follow me back after such an #EpicFail?

Dear Reader,
Yes, that’s a lot of #’s, but Kodiak is worth being a little cray-cray over!
He’s a mountain man with a body that will have you licking your phone screen. 
Yes, he’s just that yummy. 
xo, frankie


MY REVIEW:

After reading Hashtagged By The Mountain Man all I want to say is I now want my own mountain man! Kodiak is sexy, charming, sweet as apple pie and knows how to seduce. Kensie is a perky, beautiful, caring woman who just happens to have an obsession for said sexy mountain man. And the sparks that fly between these two made my toes curl and made my heart flip flop and had me smiling and sighing ever so blissfully!

Frankie Love won me over ONCE MORE with her delicious, tempting, sweet writing. This story had sweetness, lots of heat and one incredible hero! I now want to go back and grab up ALL the rest of Frankie Love's Mountain Men books and dive into to more sexy and adorable reads.

Hashtagged By The Mountain Man gets a SEXY BUT CUTE AS PIE FIVE SHOOTING STARS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment