Wednesday, June 13, 2018

ARC Review - His Redheaded Slut by Vivian Ward!



BLURB:

“Tonight my little redheaded sl*t will earn her spanking.”

Aaron is as cool as they come but when he meets a fiery redhead, she gives him a run for his money.

Scarlett doesn’t care how rich this cocky billionaire is because she’s used to men like him; they’re a dime a dozen in the city that never sleeps.

But the more he taunts her with each passing night that he’s on vacation, her curiosity begins to get the best of her when he challenges her to a night alone in his hotel room.

What could one night hurt?

Little does she know, this man is about to put her over his knee and show her who’s in charge.

And there’s one more thing this cocktail waitress doesn’t realize: she’s about to become his redheaded sl*t.

*The Cocktail Girls is a shared world between 14 of your favorite romance authors! Each novella is a stand-alone story set in the city of sin. Grab your kindle, a cocktail, and get ready to meet our new swoon-worthy alphas! 

MY REVIEW:

We get an EXTRA bit of naughty-goodness with His Redheaded Slut by Vivian Ward! So far, out of all the novellas in the Cocktail Girls, I think His Redheaded Slut has to be the most deliciously naughty and decadent! I fell fast and hard with these characters and I never been happier with that. 

I was IMMENSELY pleased with this novella! My skin felt sensitized and I felt HOT reading this little gem. There was a lot of SEXINESS, NAUGHTINESS, and HOTNESS that left me panting and aching for MORE! Oh how I LOVED His Redheaded Slut!

I give His Redheaded Slut a SPLENDIDLY STEAMY FIVE FULL SHOOTING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment