Thursday, October 4, 2018

ARC Review - Dare To Love by Maddie Taylor!



BLURB:

Five years is a long time to be alone, especially for a submissive. Despite a near-eternity without the protective, quiver-inducing touch of a master, Esme Spade remains on the sidelines -- even inside the walls of Club Decadence. Though several Doms would gladly have her, she can't seem to do anything more than watch, despite the club's unwritten 'no gawkers' policy. 

Keiran Finnegan has no time to break in a new submissive. He's also a man who knows what he wants, and there's something about the obviously-wounded Esme that is exactly what he's been longing for. Will his skilled touch, quiet dominance, and unwavering persistence be enough to revive the spirited beauty? Or is it too late for this gorgeous, deeply scarred creature to set aside the painful grip of her past so he can claim her as his own?

Publisher's Note: Dare to Love Again is book three in the Decadence LA series but can be enjoyed as a standalone. It's a steamy, sexy romance intended for adults only. It contains elements of power exchange, sensual scenes, and adult language. If any of these offend you, please do not purchase.

MY REVIEW:

A SPARKLING, SEXILICIOUS ROMANCE THAT MADE MY KNEES WEAK AND MY HEART FLUTTER! This is my very first read my Maddie Taylor and I couldn't be happier with this story and personally, I can't wait to read more books from her. This story captured my attention right from the start to the VERY end. Keiran and Esme immediately piqued my curiosity and I found myself eagerly turning the pages to find out what would go down with them next.

I enjoy a good D/s romance. And this one had so much heat and made me earn for something just as incredible as Keiran and Esme's chemistry. This romance swept me away on a tidal wave of bliss and pleasure that was really hard to deny. I am blown away by the magic of this book!

Dare To Love gets a WHITE HOT FIVE BLISSFUL STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment