Wednesday, October 17, 2018

ARC Review - Muffin Top (The Hartigans, #2) by Avery Flynn!



BLURB:

The only thing about me that’s a size zero is the filter on my mouth. I’ve got a big personality, a big rack, and a big number on the scale. And I’m perfectly fine with that.

But when some random guy suggests I might not be eating alone if I’d ordered a salad instead of a hamburger I’m shocked silent, which is a feat, trust me.

That brings us to one sexy fireman named Frankie Hartigan. He’s hot. He’s funny… And he’s just apologized for being late for our “date” then glared at the fat-shaming jerk. Next thing I know, he’s sitting down and ordering himself dinner.

I have no problem telling him I don’t need a pity date… unless of course it’s to my high school reunion next week. Oops where did that last bit come from? And what do I do now that he’s said yes?!

Because this is no make-over story, and I think Frankie is using me for something. I just have to figure out what… 

MY REVIEW:

OMGOMGOMG! This book...MY GOODNESS THIS BOOK WAS CRAZY, SPECTACULARLY FUNNY, SASSY, SEXY, AND HEART-MELTING!

Avery Flynn, once again WON ME OVER with her newest steamy rom-com! Muffin Top wasn't at all what I imagined it to be...IT WAS WAAAAAAY BETTER! Witty, smart, heat-filled banter and two of the most unforgettable characters so far in The Hartigan series in my humble opinion. I ADORED Frankie! He is not only gorgeous, but he is smart, kind, fun to be around and he is a man that loves curves! Seriously this man made me melt! And Lucy...oh this heroine is exactly who I want to be! She is beautiful, curves and all with one spunky attitude and who has a great sense of humor and who is a take charge woman. She and Frankie were made for each other. This story was sweet and sexy and heartfelt with a cup full of fun! The BEST Hartigan story yet!

Muffin Top gets a DELICIOUSLY SWEET FIVE SPARKLING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment